Disclaimer: Please note, we do not publish sponsored posts. However, our posts do contain affiliate links, where we may be compensated for any purchases you make. This does not affect the price you pay. Thanks for supporting our site! 🙂
If you’re looking for comfort, support and maximum inflation for minimum effort, the Serta Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump is the air mattress for you.
The patented neverFLAT pump system does it exactly what it says on the tin: keeps your mattress fully inflated until you need to deflate it.
This is the Queen size.
- Product Dimensions: 80 x 60 x 18 inches
- Item Weight: 20.5 pounds (ships at 23.3 pounds)
- Color: Tan or blue
- Pump: neverFLAT pump system included
- Material Composition: PVC
- Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
Also available in Queen Pillow Top and Twin.
- neverFLAT Pump System: Comprised of two pumps — the primary pump to initially inflate it and the secondary pump to keep it topped up, silently, all night long
- Auto Shut-Off: When the air mattress is fully inflated, the pump system will automatically shut off
- Automatic Controls: So you can adjust the bed to your preferred comfort levels
In addition to the above, the Serta Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump also benefits from the following:
- Flat and firm all night long thanks to the 35 interior air coils
- 18 inches raised height to keep you warm and able to get in and out easily
- No slipping thanks to the sure grip bottom
- Puncture and water resistant
- Soft and plush flocked top
- Fits standard size sheets
- Easy to transport in the included carry bag
- Reasonably heavy so not ideal for backpackers or trekkers
- It’s quite difficult to repack the air mattress in the compact carry bag
Comfort and Support
The Serta Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump is both comfortable and supportive — truly a viable alternative to a traditional bed. Fussy house guests won’t be able to notice the difference!
On feel and texture alone, it’s clear that Serta have created a supremely comfortable air mattress. The flocked top is soft and plush, while the surface is both flat and firm, thanks to the interior air coils. It’s also equipped to keep your sheets in place throughout the night, regardless of how much you toss and turn.
The significant raised height of this airbed — a whopping 18 inches — is enough to keep you protected from the cold, hard ground while also being easy to get in and out of, even for users of reduced mobility. The sure grip bottom also ensures that it doesn’t slip on the floors while you’re in it.
It also boasts an automatic control system that allows you to set your ideal level of comfort and inflation — plush, medium or firm — that the pump will work to keep at all night.
Where the Serta Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump really comes into its own is support.
The patented neverFLAT system ensures that this is only air mattress on the market that truly stays fully inflated all night. No sagging or pesky air leaks here! The system is comprised of two separate pumps: an initial one that does the heavy lifting and gets it inflated, and a silent one that keeps topping the mattress up over night, ensuring that it never loses air pressure or support.
How Easy is it to Use?
The built in pump system is really controlled by nothing more than a quick switch, so is very efficient and convenient.
The Serta Raised Air Mattress With Never Flat Pump is also very durable, thanks to the fact that its both water and puncture resistant, and able to maintain a 500 lb weight pressure.
While you can use it both inside and outside, at just over 20 lbs, it’s not the most portable air mattress on the market. It can be reasonably tricky to load the deflated product into the included carry bag too. People looking for an airbed specifically to use outside for backpacking or trekking would be better off seeking a product that’s more lightweight and compact.