Disclaimer: Please note, we do not publish sponsored posts. However, our posts do contain affiliate links, where we may be compensated for any purchases you make. This does not affect the price you pay. Thanks for supporting our site! 🙂
Acanva Memory Foam Pillow
This new to the market Acanva pillow offers high-quality support for an excellent price. It sleeps cool and provides all the ergonomic support of memory foam; perfect for all types of sleepers.
Tried the brilliant Acanva Memory Foam Pillow yet?
This is the newest memory foam pillow making a splash on the sleep hacking scene and it’s easy to see why: quality memory foam support combined with cool comfort and soft fabrics.
Both the cover and the insert are hypoallergenic and antibacterial, as well as machine washable and suitable for stomach, side and back sleepers.
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 5.6 inches
- Item Weight: 4.2 pounds (ships at 4.5 pounds)
- Cover: 60% Tencel and 40% Polyester
- Materials: Tencel, polyester and polyurethane: hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Warranty: Not disclosed
Despite its comparatively low price, the Acanva Memory Foam Pillow comes with a lot of features to ensure you get a good night’s sleep.
- Dough memory foam: 3 pound density and slow rebound to conform to the shape of your head and provide full support to your neck and spine
- Cooling gel: Sleeps cool and encourages air circulation
- Tencel botanic fiber cover: Super soft, doesn’t trap heat, removable and machine washable
In addition to the above, the pillow also benefits from the following:
- Both cover and insert are hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Suitable for side, back and stomach sleepers
- Cover has a smooth hand feel with auto-cooling
- Argyle embossed design is stylish and sophisticated
- Comparatively low price
- Memory foam is not made from CertiPUR-US certified foam
- Unlike shredded memory foam pillows, you can’t change the level of comfort and support
Comfort vs Support
Most pillows on the market have to find a compromise between comfort and support. While super soft pillows can be easy to fall asleep on, you may wake in the morning with a stiff neck and headache from the lack of support.
Contrast that with a super supportive pillow that keeps your head and neck in alignment, but is too firm and unforgiving for any sleeper who prefers to sleep on their side or stomach.
Thankfully, the Acanva Memory Foam Pillow strikes a great balance between comfort and support, which is especially impressive considering its low price.
While the memory foam provides a level of ergonomic support that is sure to banish neck pain and headaches, there’s enough soft comfort to ensure you’ll be able to drop off to sleep quickly and easily.
The cover of this pillow is made of botanic Tencel fibers, sourced from Eucalyptus trees, which ensures a soft and smooth fabric to lay your head on. The cooling gel inside ensures that it sleeps cool, no matter how high the temperature gauge climbs outside.
The cool factor of this pillow is actually superior to many other pillows on the market: the cooling gel combined with the Tencel cover sees a faster heat release than with bamboo fibers, which is the current trendy pillow material.
Where the Acanva Memory Foam Pillow does compromise on comfort is a lack of adjustability. The more expensive pillows on the market are often composed of ‘shredded memory foam’, which allows the buyer to continually adjust the amount of foam needed for their individual night’s sleep. Unfortunately, that’s not possible with this pillow, although it’s still very comfortable anyway.
Have you tried the Acanva memory foam pillow yet?