Disclaimer: To protect our editorial integrity, we do not accept sponsored posts, or free products in exchange for reviews. However, our posts do contain affiliate links, where we may be compensated for any purchases you make. This does not affect the price you pay. Thanks for supporting our site!
If dry air in your bedroom is causing you sinus problems, cracked lips and dry skin, chances are it’s stopping you getting a good night’s sleep. This humidifier by Pure Enrichment can improve the moisture levels in your indoor air quickly and silently, creating a restful environment for you to fall asleep in.
For a reasonable price, this humidifier has a host of other features too, including a night light, automatic shut-off system and even a 360° mist nozzle.
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.2 x 6.9 inches
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Tank Capacity: 1.5 liters
- Moisture Output: 150 ml per hour
- Operation Time: Up to16 hours of continuous operation on low setting
- Warranty: 2 years
It’s easy to see why this Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is a bestselling humidifier on Amazon with all of its features and benefits.
- Whisper Quiet: Unlike other humidifiers that emit lots of buzzing and noise when at work, this Pure Enrichment product is quiet as a mouse and won’t disrupt your sleep
- Shuts Off Automatically: It will power down when it recognizes the water level is low or the tank has been removed
- Night Light: There’s an optional, subtle night light feature for adults and kids who like a little light in the room as they sleep
- Small But Powerful: It’s relatively small in size compared to its competitors, but it will tangibly improve the air quality in a small to medium size room in minutes — perfect for a bedroom
In addition to the above, it also benefits from the following:
- Dual Speed Control so you can adjust its power depending on your individual preferences and how long you need it to operate
- A 360° mist nozzle that can mist you regardless of where you are in relation to the humidifier
- Small and relatively aesthetically pleasing, can fit easily on mosst nightstands
- Quick and efficient at introducing moisture to the air
- Easy to clean and refill
- Comes with a detachable power cord so it’s easy to move around for cleaning
- While the cleaning process itself is easy, you will need to clean it regularly in order to cleanse it of any build-up. Some buyers recommend a daily rinse and a weekly vinegar wash. This is the same for most, if not all, humidifiers on the market.
Will it Help Me Sleep?
If you’ve ever suffered from headaches, sinus problems, dry eyes, chapped lips or breathing problems when you’re in bed, it’s likely that your bedroom has dry air — that is, air without much moisture in it, which can irritate the skin and respiratory system. This will naturally make it harder for you to fall off to sleep and possibly disturb your sleep through the night.
The easiest way to improve dry air and introduce moisture is to invest in a humidifier. This Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is low-cost, high value and easy to use so is a real no-brainer purchase for anyone looking to improve the air quality in their bedroom (or any room).
Providing you don’t have a huge bedroom requiring multiple powerful humidifiers, this product is excellent for the quick introduction of moisture into the air, that can continuously operate all night if you so desire. It works silently so won’t wake you up, and it automatically shuts off when the water level is low so there’ll be no damage caused if you leave it on all night.
As an added bonus, which may be particularly beneficial for children’s bedrooms, it comes with an optional night light function.
Cleaning Your Humidifier
It’s imperative that you keep your humidifier clean as otherwise any build-up from the leftover water can breed bacteria and mold, which can then be introduced into the air in your bedroom from the product.
Firstly, you should make sure that the tank of your Cool Mist Humidifier is completely emptied every day and given a light rinse. There’s no filter to clean on this product — which makes it an easier process than many of its competitors — but you should take care not to submerge the base.
If you’re using it regularly, you should give it a thorough vinegar wash once a week to ensure the elimination of any lurking bacteria.
Here’s a video on the cleaning process that you may find helpful: