Disclaimer: Please note, we do not publish sponsored posts. However, our posts do contain affiliate links, where we may be compensated for any purchases you make. This does not affect the price you pay. Thanks for supporting our site! 🙂
Hack To Sleep Rating
- Ease of Inflation
- Outdoor Suitability
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced air mattress that’s almost as comfortable and supportive as a normal bed, it’s hard to go wrong with the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress.
Its one fallback? It’s not suitable for outdoor use. Campers and adventurers need to look elsewhere.
This is the Queen size.
- Product Dimensions: 78 x 58 x 19 inches
- Item Weight: 19 pounds
- Color: Blue and beige
- Pump: Internal, high capacity pump included
- Material Composition: Eco-friendly PVC and surface flocking
- Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
Also available in Twin size.
- ComfortCoil Technology: The air mattress contains 40 internal air coils which work to provide unparalleled support in an air bed. They keep the bed feeling firm and staying flat, and also promote durability
- Internal Pump: Inflation occurs at the touch of a button in under 4 minutes and works 20% quieter than other models on the market
- Sure-Grip Bottom: This keeps the air mattress on the floor and prevents it from sliding (even on hardwood!)
In addition to the above, the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress also benefits from the following:
- It is raised at double height so is easy to get in and out of, and doesn’t get cold overnight
- It’s made of waterproof and puncture resistant materials
- The extra thick flocked top is soft and comfortable
- It has over 14,000 reviews on Amazon
- It’s portable with an included carry bag
- Great customer service
- Integrated power cord storage keeps it looking neat and tidy
- It’s designed for indoor use only as the pump’s internal motor can only be powered via a plug to a wall outlet
Comfort and Support
One of the reasons why the SoundAsleep Air Mattress is so popular is thanks to its incredible comfort and support, that make it a viable alternative to a normal bed and a great choice for temporary house guests.
This technology also ensures long-term durability.
In terms of sheer comfort, the extra-thick flocking of the top is soft to the touch, while the robust material composition and support ensures that there’s minimal air loss through the night regardless of whether one person is sleeping on it or two. No overnight sagging!
The SoundAsleep Air Mattress also benefits from a raised, double-height construction which adds to the feeling of it being a normal mattress. It’s easy to get in and out of and doesn’t get cold like many air mattresses which are adjacent to the ground.
Finally the patented SureGrip technology keeps the air mattress in place throughout the night with no unwanted slipping.
How Easy is it to Use?
In two words: really easy.
The SoundAsleep benefits from the patented technology of the EZ Pump — a one-click internal pump that inflates and deflates the entire unit in around 4 minutes.
Topping up the air mattress is just as quick and easy too — even your in-laws should be able to master it!
While at 19 pounds, you’re unlikely to want to trek or hike carrying this air bed around (plus it needs an indoor power socket), it is portable and comes with a small carry-bag for easy transportation.
This video shows how the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress really works:
Remember to check out our complete guide to the best air mattresses before you go.