Disclaimer: Please note, we do not publish sponsored posts. However, our posts do contain affiliate links, where we may be compensated for any purchases you make. This does not affect the price you pay. Thanks for supporting our site! 🙂
The Coleman SupportRest Double High Airbed is a great product if you’re looking for a versatile air mattress that can be used inside or out, that almost feels like a traditional bed.
It’s supportive, comfortable and raised significantly off the ground. Just remember to buy an air pump to inflate it!
This is the Twin size.
- Product Dimensions: 75 x 39 x 18 inches
- Item Weight: 9.7 pounds (ships at 12.3 pounds)
- Color: Green
- Pump: None included
- Material Composition: Heavy duty PVC
- Capacity: 300 lbs (600 lbs for Queen)
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Also available in Queen size.
- ComfortStrong Coil Construction: Provides a firm, flat and supportive sleep surface (no bulging!)
- Air Tight System: Factory-tested to be leak-free with a dual-sealed valve
- Support Lock Reinforced Construction: Keeps the mattress stable when you move during the night
In addition to the above, the Coleman SupportRest Double High Airbed also benefits from:
- 18-20 inch raised height, keeping you warm and feeling like you’re in a normal bed
- Easy to transport and store with the Wrap-n-Roll built-in storage system
- Heavy-duty PVC material is super durable
- Soft and plush top
- Suitable to be used indoors and outdoors
- Comparatively low price
- Lightweight at under 10 pounds
- You will need to purchase an air pump — electronic is recommended as it is a large bed for a manual pump
Comfort and Support
Coleman prides itself on manufacturing an air mattress with an impressive level of comfort and support that’s not too far detached from a traditional mattress.
The plush top of the Coleman SupportRest Double High Airbed is incredibly soft and comparable to a velvet-like texture. If you’re using it inside, you can use standard size fitted sheets to cover the surface easily.
In terms of support, the ComfortStrong Coil Construction is remarkably adept at keeping the air mattress firm (yet flat) throughout the night. There’s none of the usual uncomfortable bulging, regardless of whether there’s one or two people sharing.
This is further supported by the air tight system which keeps the air mattress leak-free and fully inflated throughout the night. A dual-sealed valve works to both seal in air and stop it escaping, no matter how much you toss and turn.
Unlike some air mattresses that can turn into wobbly water-like mattresses a few hours in, the Coleman SupportRest Double High Airbed stays stable and firm throughout the night thanks to the support lock reinforced construction.
How Easy is it to Use?
The primary drawback of the Coleman SupportRest Double High Airbed is that it doesn’t come with any sort of air pump so you will need to purchase this separately.
Once you’ve done this, however, it’s super easy to use and very convenient to boot.
Thanks to its lightweight (sub 10 pounds) and compact size — it can easily be folded and rolled up tight — it’s easy to transport and can be used either inside or outside.
While an electronic pump will be the quickest and most convenient way to inflate and deflate this air mattress, buyers planning on using it primarily outdoors may be better suited to a manual pump.